We are seeking an experienced Visual Merchandising Manager to join our VM team based in Greater London.
Reporting to Senior Management, you will have at least five years experience working as a VM Manager with strategic and planning experience gained from a head office role as well as practical implementation knowledge from working in the field. You will be a key point of contact with our clients, must have an excellent understanding of VM, a pragmatic mind and the ability to translate VM strategy into concise VM principles and create instructive tools and guidelines. You should have creative flair with the ability to provide practical and commercial solutions to VM challenges.
The job requires a strong team player to build relationships both internally and with our clients. You should have strong leadership skills and the ability to lead and manage teams on a project by project basis. Strong communication skills are essential when interacting with all levels of management in written and verbal form. You need to have the confidence to provide on the job coaching and run training workshops for all skill levels from the Shop Floor up to Executive Management.
Your daily place of work is the TRC office, however you will be required to work in the field or at client head quarters which could include some international travel.
- To develop working relationships with our clients and ensuring that you have a clear understanding of their VM needs
- Work with Senior Management to ensure all client deliverables are met
- To create concise, instructive VM tools and guidelines
- To manage practical VM implementation on a project by project basis
- To design, develop and run VM workshops and In Market coaching sessions as and when requested
- To design, develop and implement projects providing creative and strategic direction, along with Senior Management, the TRC team and external suppliers, from concept to completion
- To identify and initiate cross functional working teams for new projects with senior management
- To create project proposal documents including allocation of time and fees
- To work with senior management to identify and provide learning and development for the VM team
- You will support projects on a needs basis as guided by Senior Management
Core Skill Requirements
- Excellent VM knowledge, practical implementation skills and strategic planning knowledge
- Creative and commercial problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A pragmatic thinker with a logical approach to working
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- A creative thinker with an eye for detail
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- High computer literacy with a solid grasp of InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator/Power Point
To apply for the role and/or for more information please send your CV and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org